Monday, December 20, 2010

Crock Pot Candy



32 oz jar lightly salted peanuts
1 (12 oz) pack of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (4oz) bar of german chocolate
16oz white almond bark
16oz chocolate almond bark

Put peanuts in bottom of crack pot. Put in chocolates and almond bark on top of the peanuts. I used unsalted peanuts bc we don't need anymore sodium lol. Cook on low for about 2 hrs or until ur chocolate is all melted. Stir well then drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. They will set up on their own. If you want them to set up faster, put them in fridge. I used a little cookie scoop to drop these but you can just use a spoon. They are very tasty and I think ANY nut would do for this recipe. Enjoy!

*Chuck, I know it looks like poop on wax paper, but it's good, I promise LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment