Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pineapple Casserole


Tonight, I had to use 3 slices of pineapple, just 3. I had tons left so I thought, "what am I going to do w/these little babies?" Then it hit me. Joe's cousin, Chuck(if you know him, you love him. He cracks us up) loves Pineapple Casserole. His wife made it for us one night and we all loved it. SO I decided to make this. SO thank you Chuck and Amy for giving us something new :)

Pineapple Casserole

1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks-drain liquid and reserve
1/2C sugar
3 tbsp flour
3tbsp pineapple juice
1 C grated cheddar cheese
1/3C butter(or less if you don't want to use that much)
1C crushed Ritz crackers(I just crushed a half of a bag and used that LOL)

Mix 1st five ingredients together and pour into a casserole dish. Sprinkle the crushed crackers on top and then pour butter on top of the crackers. Bake at 350 for 20 min. VERY GOOD.

I know these ingredients don't sound like they would be good together. BUT they are very good. Try it and you will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment