Friday, September 11, 2009

Crispy Herb Baked Chicken


I adapted this recipe from one a friend gave me. I have to say that it is really good and easy. Also, my son LOVES it. You know anything your kids like is a keeper lol. You can actually add whatever herbs you like to this and make it your own. This is just what we like so far lol. I think some Basil would be really good as well. If you are sick and tired of the same ole chicken all the time, give this one a try!

Crispy Herb Baked Chicken

I use skinless chicken breast only.

INGREDIENTS
2/3 cup dry potato flakes
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic salt(I use garlic powder)
1Tbsp Parsley
1/2 tbsp Natures Seasons
Boneless Skinless Chicken breast
1/3 cup butter, melted

DIRECTIONS
Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease or line with foil a baking sheet or a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
In a medium bowl, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder,parsley,and natures seasons. Stir until well mixed.
Dip chicken pieces into melted butter or margarine, and roll in potato flake mixture to coat. Place in prepared pan.
Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is tender and golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment