Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sweet and Sour Chicken


This is a recipe that is called "Favorite Chicken" in a recipe book, however, it's not a favorite of ours and when Joe would ask, "what's for dinner?" and I said, "favorite chicken!" he got confused lol!
He says it reminds him of Sweet and sour chicken, so that's what I call it now so that he knows what chicken recipe I am talking about.

Here's the recipe,so you can try it out yourself:



*Boneless, skinless chicken breast(I only use two b/c that is plenty for us, but use as many as you need, I don't like to waste!)

*1 bottle French salad Dressing

*1 pack of Lipton's Onion Soup Mix

*1 can whole cranberry sauce

Mix dressing,soup mix, and cranberry sauce together. Pour half into bottom of pan and the rest on top of chicken. Bake at 350 til chicken is done.

I serve over rice and usually Broccoli is our veggie w/this. It is good. You wouldn't think those ingredients together would be, but it is. It's super easy to make.

Try it and let me know what you think!!!

after it's done:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment