Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kool-Aid Pie




I know what you are thinking. EWWWW right? But no, it's actually pretty darn good. AND better yet....VERY EASY. Takes not even 5 minutes to put together. This would be a awesome pie for a church event or pot luck. A friend of mine, Holly, emailed the recipe to me. You can use a packet of any kool aid mix you have. I used Blastin' Berry Cherry for this pie. I'd love to try the Lemonade bc I hear it's awesome.

1 packet of Kool Aid (any flavor)
1 can 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 container Cool Whip
1 graham cracker pie crust

Mix all ingredients together and pour into shell. Refridgerate for at least one hour before serving. :) I had to share this recipe. I tried the "mix" before I poured it into pie shell.....YUMMY lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment