Sunday, July 25, 2010

The BEST Strawberry Lemonade ever





 On vacation, we had dinner at Bubba Gumps Shrimp Co. and I ordered a strawberry lemonade drink with my meal. OMG it is sooooooooooooo good. I asked how they make it and was surprised that they kindly shared the recipe :)

1Can frozen lemonade
Sprite
Strawberries
water

Defrost the can of lemonade. Pour into gallon pitcher. Add half the bottle of sprite(liter bottle). You can use fresh strawberries or buy a bag of frozen ones, let them thaw and then I added them to my blender and gave them a whirl to chop them up some. Add this to the pitcher and stir. Add water to fill the pitcher up the rest of the way.


You can add some of this lemonade mixture to a blender w/some ice and make a frozen drink out of it. I made some yesterday and it's devine. I am in love LMAO. Thank you Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. for the recipe and for the fantastic service. We prooved that we are the King and Queen of the Forrest Gump movie hahahahahaha.

1 comment: