Friday, October 16, 2009

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies




This has got to be one of my all time favorite cookies. I remember being in grade school and on the day we had these, everybody was so excited. I don't know anyone that doesn't like these beauties.

2C sugar
1stick butter
1/2C milk
3 tbsp Cocoa(big spoons)
This is what I mean by BIG SPOONS lol. Use a big "table spoon" not a spoon you would eat cereal with or a measuring spoon. This was how the recipe was created :)

put in pan and bring to boil. Boil for one min. Remove from heat and stir in;

3C quick oats
1/2C-1 cup peanut butter
1/2-1 tsp vanilla extract

drop on wax paper til cool

These are also known as "no bake" cookies. :) Please use REAL vanilla extract and not imitation. I mean, you're already going to use a whole stick of butter and 2 cups of sugar, so come on, use the real vanilla lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment