Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Potato Bundles


This recipe comes fromPioneerWoman and I wanted to try it out. It looks amazing and so easy. We are having these little babies w/pork chops!

Potato Bundles

Russet potatoes, cut into chunks
Yellow or white onion, cut into chunks
Butter (regular, salted)
Heavy cream
Kosher salt
Paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons minced parsley

Pile potatoes and onions on a square of foil. Add 2 tablespoons butter, splash on some cream, then sprinkle on salt, paprika, and black pepper. Wrap bundles tightly and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until extremely tender.

Now I used Half and Half b/c that's what I had. Make sure you check out the Pioneer Woman's site, she's amazing. I love her site. oh and I did not use a whole stick of butter b/c I also didn't use as many potatoes since it's just the 3 of us lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment