Monday, December 26, 2011

The Christmas Punch....

....that my family loves. I had to make more today bc my son likes it so much ;)

I am not very sure where exactly I got this recipe or why I even decided that we needed to have some punch yesterday but here is what we enjoyed...

Fruit Punch
Cranberry Juice
Ginger Ale
Pineapple Juice

Mix all the ingredients a little at a time(I didn't measure at all, just poured half the punch, half the other juices and soda until punch bowl was full). Stir and serve. You can also add Sherbert, sorbet or ice cream to it if you want. Some of us in my family(including me) are Lactose Intolerant so I just left that out. It's a very pretty red and very yummy. Today, I just added it to a pitcher so it's easier to store in fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment